vineri, 7 septembrie 2012

Dumbravita & meeting the elephants

This Sunday we chose Dumbravita for our destination. I was really willing to snap pics of some cool birds in the reservation. But until we got there we passed by the circus spot and I saw the now well-known couple of Indian elephants on display, eager to bond with the visitors. They accepted snacks too. The kids were delighted, as was my dad. These giant but peaceful creatures did nothing but fascinate him since he was little.


At the Dumbravita reservation I didn't get to snap many birds, but everything's not lost, I will try a different approach next time . The most luck I had now was with this family of swans.


Afterwards we ventured around some wild swamps. The atmosphere will be difficult to forget.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu